- This term we will be looking at light.
- We will be looking at how we see things and parts of the eye.
- We will be looking at how light can produce different colours.
- We will be investigating how light travels.
- Research using the internet
- Presenting research using Microsoft word, power point and publisher.
Personal, Social, Citizenship and Health Education
- We are going to be looking at the community. What it means to be part of a community and what we can do to help the community?
- Rights and responsibilities.
- Working together.
- Place value of a digit in a number
- Rounding numbers
- Read, write and order numbers
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Roman numerals
- Pencil skills
- Showing darkness and light and movement, using pencil skills.
- Listening Skills
- Speaking confidently in a small group and whole class situations
- Character description of Dracula
- Searching for information in a text
- Deducing and inferring information from texts
- Enjoying a range a books
- Neatly joined handwriting and excellent presentation in books
- Writing a diary of a scary encounter.