Personal, Social, Citizenship and Health Education
- Weekly sunshine circles to enhance emotional well-being
We are all stars
- Devising a class charter
- Getting to know each other
- Making good choices
- Happy playtimes
- Descriptive writing including adjectives and noun phrases.
- Non-fictional writing.
- Writing in sentences, using punctuation and conjunctions.
- Editing writing to make improvements.
- Spellings and phonics work
- Introducing and developing cursive writing.
- Place Value-read, write and order numbers.
- Number bonds
- Calculation– addition and subtraction.
- Developing mental calculations
- Shape-2D and 3D shapes
- Classification of animals and life cycles of animals.
- The importance of having a healthy lifestyle with a balanced diet and exercise.
- Develop basic ICT skills
- Phonics games
- Maths games
- Using internet to gain information linked to topic work.
- Pencil Drawings – Developing pencil control and fine motor skills.
- Exploring different media including chalk and pastels.