Personal, Social, Citizenship and Health Education
- Dear Diary-happy and sad feelings
- Helping and supporting each other.
- Joining in and joining up-participating and understanding needs and responsibilities
- Weekly sunshine circles
- Remember our school values
In English we will be:
- Descriptive writing about the rainbow fish.
- Writing linked to our visit to the Deep including a recount and letter writing.
- Planning writing to include different types of sentences, noun phrases, conjunctions and accurate spellings.
- Spellings and phonics work
- Continuing to develop cursive writing and joined-up writing
- Reading comprehension
- Money problems
- Applying calculation skills to solve word problems.
- Develop mental calculations to recall number facts and multiplication tables.
Sort animals into different groups such as reptiles, fish and amphibians. Food chains.
Investigation-Floating and sinking in fresh and salty water.
- Develop word processing skills to display learning.
- Use the internet to retrieve information about the Deep.
- Wax resist using crayons and a colour wash.
- Collage work making fish and art work linked to our topic
- Design and pattern work.
- Developing drawing skills.
- Artist study.